My second time being betrayed



Assalamualaikum and good afternoon. Today's post is going to be a short and simple one. Well, yeah. This is my second time being betrayed by my "friend". The first one during my school year, when I'm 16 years old. Well, this girl last time I keep calling her "good friend" of mine. But one day she accused me told everybody about his relationship with "Y" guy but I'm not. It is so obvious duh their relationship. They changed the backpack. When the next door girl (Y's girlfriend) knew about that, then this girl (I call her T) have mouth fight with Y. Then when my boyfriend knew about that, she's mad. But truly, I did not tell anybody bitch. She texted my complete with cursed about it. Then I replied "I did not tell anybody but you guys so stupid being obvious changing you backpack and 6 years old kid also can tell you guys have a special relationship. Don't blame other people about your stupids. Why not, you just keep doing your own way pretend we don't even know each other." And then, we don't even say a word to each other until we graduated. She keeps calling her classmate stupid cause we have a problem in understanding calculus subject. And thanks to her, I got flying color in my SPM result.

And now, during my degree life. I will be doing my internship in PJ's this upcoming late June's and it is quite hard to find a cheap rental house/a room at that place because it is an industrial place. One of this agent wanted to help all of us. At the same time, I keep trying to find a cheap room for all of us. But a few days ago they told me that one of them might be not staying with us and the other one rejected that company (my company). I can say they are selfish. They do for their own good. Not even think about their friends. I care about them. I can be selfish though. I can find my own rooms and let them find their own. But I don't want to...

I keep saying to myself, "Fikirkan kawan-kawan lain jugak. Jangan nak selfish. You have 1 year left before your graduation." but at the end, being betrayed. I do cry. During showering thinking my fault that might lead them to betray me. I just need some times to recover. Afiqah told me "You are too much care of them. They don't even care about you." It should be awkward because we are a classmate. I can pretend nothing happened between us. Only I can say is "What you give, you get back".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Al Fatihah buat Arwah Tok Wan

Big Galley's Cafe Review

Alhamdulillah !