Nak ke Tak Nak?






Well hello and assalamualaikum guys . It has been a long time since I post the last entry. As you know I'm having a tough days since I already entered the university. Tbh I do wrote the entry on my semester break but I haven't post it yet because I haven't finish my writing. Haha . All the entry that I should post all in my draft. LOL 😂

Well actually for this entry is about participate in exchange programme a.k.a mobility programme being organized by my university. Today, after I'm done with my Audio In Film practical test, I have been informed by my classmate, Nehemiah that we are going to have meeting with Doc.Thia. At that time I was wondering is it going to have a talk about doing the Industrial Training upcoming semester. But Cammy told me it going to be an exchange programme talk.

Frankly speaking, I've been waiting for this opportunity. Thanks to my University Of Malaya's Facilitator cause give me the spirit (actually I'm so jealous of them cause they are going to South Korea at that time). At the talk, we have been inform about everything from the form,the university which is collaboration with my university until the fees. 

And yeah, South Korea also on list ! Yehaa ! But but BUT ! 

1.I'm going to lose my set design class next semester.
Next semester is our turn doing the set design for the 13thMFF . Of course I want to be with my classmate. But at the same time, I want to go to South Korea for FREE? 😆

2. I'm not going there alone.
Please hempuk aku dengan macbook air . LOL . I dont usually apart from my friends. I cant live without my friends . I cant go anywhere without my friends. (This is actually what I want to changed. I want to be an independent person man . Oh god pls help me 😭) I actually okey if it is in Malaysia.

3. I haven't tell my mom yet about this.
Well actually I'm pretty sure mummy gonna happy with it . But mom pls i dont want to .... for now..... LOL 😭😭😭)

4. Extra Financial.
Actually I'm not going to have this problem for now cause daddy is my bank . HAHA . Well you know its going to be tough since Malaysia Ringgit values already dropped. Our money are cheaper ! I dont want to spent about RM26 per meal per day . Its going to be worth you know cause I'm a shoppaholic person (?) . My university will provide an allowance for it . But if the partner university were handling some activity that of course I need to pay extra money. Is it?

5. I want to be there for my vacation not for my exchange programme.
Pls pls pls . This is my dream. Going to South Korea and berangan-angan terserempak dengan EXO and Chanyeol terjatuh hati dekat aku 😌(what the hell?) .



So for this entry's conclusion , Nisa Lee is still 50-50 with her decision . LOL . Actually the dateline for applying this programme is upcoming Tuesday . Nah its going to be 70-30 rn. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Al Fatihah buat Arwah Tok Wan

Big Galley's Cafe Review

Alhamdulillah !