Cant Wait until Finish My A-Level Programme


Assalamualaikum and hello guys ! First of all , sorry cause I don't update my blog regularly . As you know , I'm still a student and lack of free time . If I have , of course that time I used to finish my assignment and studying . Please dont be mad yeah . After this , I will update recently .


Well , now mid semester break . Of course I'm very happy . Stay at home , hang out with my friends . But there's some I'm very upset . Mid semester break only 1 weeks and that time , my parent and my sibling have to attend their school . To make it short , we have different break . So weekdays I'm alone at home . Only my laptop and my phone and also my novels accompany me . How sad ! =(


Eventhough its kinda sad for me cause we didn't have so much time to spend with family members , I told myself that I need to hold on until I finish my programme on late of April . After that I'm free until September . Then busy registering my course in University soon . Please , pray for me yeah . I really want to join Accounting courses . =')


Oh , I think I want to apply for temporary work . I want to save some money on my own and have an experience in work even I'm too young . Hehehehe (Already 19 years old Anne) . I like to travel and take some pictures . But I dont have enough money to travel someplaces and also dont have a camera . How sad ! =( . 


I really want to futher my studies in oversea . Japan or South Korea . Pray for me that my dream will come true one day . =') Thats all for tonight . Stay healthy =D




# Sincerely Anne Alexander 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Al Fatihah buat Arwah Tok Wan

Big Galley's Cafe Review

Alhamdulillah !